Are you struggling to come up with a good post title for your blog posts? Perhaps you are finding it tough to think up an idea for an entire post! Well, this list of template blog post title ideas will help you out.
The death of bloggers comes in the form of writers block. I know I have sat there for hours, even days, trying to fight writers block. Sometimes the normal tricks to get out of the ‘funk’ just don’t cut it; some of those tricks might be familiar to you.
- Keeping a list of the newest trends for post ideas.
- Review your competitor’s posts.
- Skimming through a book.
But sometimes it just doesn’t matter what tricks we do, sometimes we just can’t shake it. Here is a sure fire way of getting that brain back to work!
Here’s some post title ideas for you to use
1. Re-Introduce Yourself to Your Target Audience
What most readers want is a relationship with the author. They want to be able to understand you, relate and share passions. Not only will it help you get more subscribers and comments but it will help increase sales! People build trust and are able to create a relationship with you.
- 25 Things You Need to Know About Me
- What Drives Me Insane
- 4 Things that Knock Me Off My Rocker
2. Take a Stand on a few of your posts
Take a stand show that you are a person who is a leader, who isn’t afraid to make a comment on something controversial in your niche. Describe your feelings, opinion and back it up with your findings.
- 5 Reasons _______ Is Just Wrong/Stupid/Idiotic
- Discovering the Truth About _________
- My Opinion Matters – Yours Doesn’t
3. Why I Don’t Do ________
These types of post title are always interesting, because they are controversial! It also helps the reader understand what they should avoid. Readers love knowing your opinion and how you operate your blog.
- Why I Don’t Do Online Dating
- Why I Don’t Do Search Engine Optimization
- Why I Don’t Do Guest Blogging
4. Case Studies
It’s amazing how interested readers are in learning more about topics, especially when you use yourself in the case study! Readers love when you take them and put them in your own shoes.
- Case Study: How I Got 15,363 Visitors In A Day!
- How I got Out of 20,000 Debt [Case Study]
- Reviewing Our First 12 Months Online
5. Compete with another blogger in your field
One of my favourite and most memorable series of posts I read was about two bloggers competing to get to #1 in Google for certain keywords.
Compete with someone, whether it’s in sales, getting to number one in Google or getting the most subscribers! Post your results weekly with what you have discovered and what you should have done sooner.
- Getting to Google Before _________ Does – See How!
- _____ Vs. Matt – Who gets the most Subscribers?
- How I Got the Most Subscribers and _______ Didn’t
6. Product vs. Product
People love knowing that you the blogger are just like them, using the same tools and utilizing free resources like Google Analytics. However when comparing products like Market Samurai and Long Tail Pro.
- Surprising Results Market Samurai vs Long Tail Pro
- Market Samurai Divides and Conquers Long Tail Pro Here is Why
- Market Samurai vs Long Tail Pro Review
- Keyword Research Which Tool I Use
7. Product/Site Reviews
Although you can have the most amazing blog on the planet, there are always other sites that are noteworthy and deserve recognition. Reviewing other sites can also enhance your reader’s knowledge, as well as promote relationships with other sites which may help you in the future.
New products are always coming out, sometimes so rapidly your readers may have never even heard of them. This is a great way to get them involved in learning about the product and will help you in your affiliate sales.
- What You Didn’t Know About Passive Income
- The Product that Made Me Number 1 in Google
- What’s Making the Difference In My Blog – Tools of the Trade
- AWeber Review – How To Pick The Right Email Autoresponder
8. (Insert Desired Benefit) That No One Is Talking About
Why does this work? It provides readers with what would seem to be insider information. It’s like when you turn on the TV and see a person doing an interview stating that a certain stock is going to go to the roof or drop like a rock. People interested in stock will either; sell, buy or hold their positions based off of some ‘insider’ information.
- The Content That No One is Talking About
- Bloggers That No One is Talking About
- Content Topics That No One is Talking About
9. X Things You Must Do After ________
There are some things you just need to accomplish after completing a task. This is the perfect way to get the attention of readers and get them doing what you want them to do. Take charge and tell them what they must do!
- 3 Things You Must Do After Posting Content
- 5 Things You Must Do After Guest Posting
- 22 Things You Must Do After Starting Your Passive Income Blog
10. How To _______ in (X Number of Days / Hours)
Readers love efficiency and any way to increase their productivity. This will grab anyone’s attention who is seeking a tried method of conquering a task efficiently.
- How to Build Traffic in a Weekend!
- How to Lose 5 Pounds in 5 Days!
- How to Make Passive Income in 2 Hours!
11. Top Lists
12. Tools of the Trade
Readers are always looking for the tools that bloggers are using so that they may have the most current and updated tools to give them the latest information and advantages over their competitors. You may want to list them with a description of each with an affiliate link.
- Tools That I Use For Every Post
- Tools that Made Me Number 1 in Google
- My Secret Tools – That Got Targeted Traffic
- 3 Great Tools To Increase Your Blog Readership & Income
13. Show You Are Human
Haven’t we all made some mistakes as bloggers and didn’t realize are fumbles till later? Help your readers avoid this by offering them advice on what they shouldn’t do and if they have how to fix it. This is also a great way to show authority and experience in your field by admitting your mistakes.
- 11 Blogging Tips I Wish I Had Known
- 3 Tips That I Made a Mistake On
- 20 Blogging Mistakes that I Should Have Done Differently
14. Adding the Cherry
Surprise your readers with something worthwhile that wasn’t expected, offer them something free whether it is a video, eBook, or some tips on blogging. Do the extra mile it can mean the difference between getting another reader or leaving one behind. Insert it at the end of your post or if they subscribe to your email list give them that extra love they deserve.
- Thanks for Reading this Post here is a Free Coupon
- Thanks for Subscribing to my email list. Here is an amazing free Video just for subscribing!