Today’s post is going to be a little different today. I wanted to try something new and turn the tables to ask you some blogging questions and see what your views and opinions are. I had this idea of getting you to give me your answers and then turn it into a post at a later date (with full credit given to you). Thought it could be a good idea to get some reader insight.
It’s a bit of an experiment, so I’m not sure if this will work, but I thought it would be worth having a go.
Please take a look at the following blogging questions and answer as many (or a little) as you want in the comment section. There is no right or wrong answer; it would just be nice to get your opinions.
I’ll try to pick out the best replies and put them together in a future post for you, plus it may lead to some other future posts.
What Do You Think…?
- How do you see blogging developing in the future?
- Which social media sites do you use the most?
- What’s your favourite social media site and why?
- What’s your least favourite social media site and why?
- Do you do any SEO (search engine optimization) for your site? And if not, why?
- What is your opinion on Black Hat SEO?
- Have you used any Black Hat SEO in the past? If so, what consequences did you find (if any)?
- Do you know the difference between White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO?
- What would you say are YOUR essential ingredients when setting up a site? (i.e. hosting, domain, WordPress, etc.)
- If you were starting up a new blog/online business and you had $100-$200 to spend, what would you spend it on?
- Do you sell affiliate products on your site?
- Where do you go to find affiliate products to promote?
- What method makes you the most money on your website?
- How long did it take you to first make money with your site?
- Have you ever outsourced any website work?
- Which sites do you use to find people to outsource work to?
- What makes you want to come back to a blog again and again?
- What turns you off from a blog?
- What aspects of blogging/running a website do you struggle with the most?
- How long have you been blogging and how much traffic do you get on average in a month?
- Do you use social bookmarking sites? If so, which ones?
- Do you (or have you in the past) use social media advertising?
- Which social media sites do you advertise on?
- What are your favourite/most useful WordPress plugins that you use?
- How many posts do you publish a week (on average)?
- Do you have a set publishing schedule (i.e. Mon, Wed, Fri)?
- How many words (on average) do you write for your posts?
- Where do you get/find images for your posts?
- Are you a full time or part time blogger/website owner?
- What do you love/hate about blogging?
To make things a bit easier, could you please include the question number at the start of your comment (i.e. #14 My opinion is…). Also, if you have any questions that you would like answering, let me know and I’ll add it to the list.
Thanks in advance!