Facebook has been the new directory of many businesses online. Almost all businesses are maintaining their own Facebook visibility in the hopes of maximizing social exposure. In this article, we will talk about 5 Reasons why it’s good to outsource Facebook Management to a third party services provider.
5 Reasons to Outsource Facebook Page Management
When we are experts in a certain task, chances are the work we produce will be of a high quality. The same can be said in outsourcing particular work to an external third party services provider. Established outsourcing firms are (hopefully) good at what they do and really focus on their services. They make a living providing services, so if you pay them, they will be obliged to do the job well!
Look for Facebook page managers, let them do the job at a reasonable negotiated price, and let them do their thing as for sure they are more knowledgeable than you and are surely better equipped at doing the task more effectively. Creating, managing and maintaining a business Facebook page is not that simple to do effectively, so let the expert guys do the job.
2. To accomplish more things
Not having enough time for other ventures or personal stuff? Outsourcing tasks will give you more room to focus on your business’ core services and products. A Facebook page reflects the image and information about a certain business entity, so it is vital to treat the page seriously and take care of it by devoting enough time for it.
Of course, your actual body of everyday business work is more important, its vision mission, services, product offerings’ quality and customer satisfaction should be paid attention to. So it will be beneficial to have someone do the social networking tasks for you while you do your own thing, this will ensure the best results for both tasks.
3. Save money
Chances are that third party service providers are alive as they offer great services at reasonable and lower prices. Hiring an in house team to do the task may be more costly and may require more effort such as training and doing researches for all sorts of data for your page. Outsourcing the services may save you time, effort and money, but ensure first a great negotiation before deciding.
4. Concentrate on your competitive advantage
One barrier to financial success in business is all that pesky competition! Again, networking the business to your target market is extremely vital to gain reach and exposure to keep those clients or customers coming in. Hire people to do it for you and you can concentrate on your own tasks in improving your products. Have the resulting extra savings and invest those funds in your research and development tasks to strengthen your business!
In business and in all things for that matter, time is really of the essence. Having other experts do other tasks for you will result in a more fast paced and higher quality of work. You will then again have enough time to do all the other things. Having more time means having more opportunities for all sorts of things. It will give you space and more peace of mind too.
Check out our ‘Facebook Insights Overview‘ post
Whether you decide to outsource this task to others or you are confident to do this yourself, let us see why managing your business Facebook page is important.
First off, Facebook is really the most popular social networking site and using this will sure great exposure about everything about the business. One measure of how informative or interesting your page is the number of Likes. So work hard to attain Likes as they reflect credibility, boost exposure, and will strengthen loyalty. To manage your page well and gain those much helpful Likes, here are 10 helpful tips for you:
- Some people are shy or hesitant to do this, but feel open to ask and invite friends, families, and colleagues to Like your page. They will surely be your first supporters, more so for building up fans in the initial stages. You can do this by using the Invite function in Facebook.
- Have a huge noticeable “Like us on Facebook” sign on your business website, create a URL to your page for users’ convenience.
- Generate contests and promotions in your page. Announcing give-away’s there too will help attract more Likers or fans!
- This is important, create profiles in other sites too like Twitter, and make sure to link your Facebook with other platforms such as Twitter to create more mediums of exposure.
- Regularly post updates about your business and other articles or stuff related to your venture. Trivia and mind boggling information will surely help in attraction.
- Pay attention to images all around your page. Ensure high quality, related, and interesting images in your cover photo and albums. Videos too will help, and those eye candies will surely help your cause.
- Tag people in those photos and videos, and encourage fans to do the same to further maximize interest and reach.
- Create a mutual understanding with related businesses by Liking their pages too for this might give you new penetrations to new niches.
- Offer discounts, freebies, or privileges to those who will Like your page. This is a sure-fire way to garner Likes!
- You can do the manual old fashioned way of sending Email blast invites for having your targets to Like your page.
If you are resourceful enough, hire an affordable third party Facebook manager that has the expertise to maintain and boost your Facebook page for you. Having a social marketing supporter too will help. With the right price, and having negotiated that they will consider the tips we have discussed here, you will surely reap the rewards of an expert’s output in your Facebook page, and getting that reputation boost and success will soon be within reach!
Thank you to my Guest Post Author: Celina Conner
Celina is a Yoga Instructor, an alumna of Business Management at Martin College Australia and a mother of a beautiful daughter, Krizia. She has a passion in cooking and formulating vegan recipes. Follow her adventures on her Twitter.